Monday, August 20, 2018

Join me for my All Day Christmas Workshop.

Hi everyone!  Today I am launching my all day Christmas Event!  Over the Summer months, I have been working very hard on the projects we will be creating...you will love making them and I know for sure your family and friends will love receiving your beautiful cards!

If you would like to come along then just drop me an email..its as easy as that!!



 The whole day is very relaxed and you will work at your own pace, everything is provided and don't worry if you have never paper crafted before, help is on hand throughout the day... the makes are very easy and look amazing!



This is what we will be making during the day!  I hope you agree that they look amazing!!  Everything is provided and don't worry if you have never crafted before..I am on hand throughout the day to help you!

The class is filling up quickly so please get in touch if you would like to come along and join in the fun!

If you would like to receive a copy of the brand new Autumn/Winter catalogue then please get in touch..I am very happy to send you one free of charge.





Look forward to hearing from you!

Emma 

emmalou.designs@hotmail.co.uk to reserve your seat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment