Saturday, August 25, 2018

Delightfully Detailed laser Cut Specialty Paper by Stampin Up!

I LOVE this paper and I have sold so much to my crating ladies.  I must stay it is very pretty and you really don't want to cut it up!

I have made quite a few projects using it so far and I have plenty more in my head..I just need time to get to my craft table after the long summer holidays.

I think the paper would work so well for wedding/occasion invitations (there are plenty of ideas and inspiration on Pinterest).


The paper is amazing quality and you get 8 sheets, 4 of each design and there are two designs.  Vanilla is on one side and white on the other so very versatile. Its an absolute steal at £13.00




Thanks for stopping by, if you would like to purchase this or anything else from Stampin Up! I would be more than happy to place an order for you.

Emma.

(many thanks to Stampin Pretty for the inspiration)

No comments:

Post a Comment