Sunday, October 06, 2019

Stampin Up! Christmas Class....

It's that time of year again....it seems to come round quicker each year!  Anyway please let me share with you my lovely Christmas class that is just a few weeks away...and its going to be a busy one!

I have taken lots of bookings so its going to be a fun filled day.

Here are the details and there is still time to join in the fun just drop me a line to reserve your seat!

Saturday 19th October, from 10am till about 3pm
Cookham Dean WI Hall (plenty of free parking)

Making all 16 cards cards as shown, (8 of each design)
Everything is provided and a great class if you have never done card making but would like to give it a go!
£25 includes refreshments and two handmade gifts from me...

Look forward to hearing from you...

Emma. x



No comments:

Post a Comment