Saturday, December 16, 2017

Merry Christmas.....

I usually spend a whole day making fresh wreaths for the front door and my beautiful gate at the top of the garden, however I’ve been pretty sick with a cold for over two weeks now so I was looking for a really quick make this year as I was so behind on my Christmas decorations!  If you love flower arranging ( like me) then this was super quick and think it is one of my favourites!! It’s basically a wet oasis foam circle ( purchased from garden centre) then literally filled it with greenery!  Then I popped to the supermarket and found these gorgeous red roses and just slipped them in amongst the greenery! Simple but really effective! It’s looks a very expensive wreath but cost me roughly £15! The roses will probable need a re-fresh however it’s been so cold lately a week later and they still look good! I hope you enjoy making a wreath or decorating your home this festive season!

No comments:

Post a Comment