Sunday, October 25, 2015

Water Colour Wishes...

This is an amazing kit that Stampin' UP! Offer ...its £31.50 which yes is quite a lot but the end results are truly lovely...it took me 2 hours to complete the 20 cards, which are fantastic quality and look like you have spent hours producing watercolour!!!  The kit comes complete with a 12 piece stamp set and is a super gift for a crafter or someone new to crafting....or you could make them for someone and gift them as it comes in a beautiful box!! Love love love this kit, I have done many a kit from SU! but this one has to be my favourite!!!  You can purchase this through me at emmaloudesigns.stampinup.net
You will not be disappointed!!! I hope you make the purchase and enjoy the kit just as much as I did...what a great way to spend an winters evening.....crafting with this lovely Kit!!! Enjoy the pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment